jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure

Let's have a look again at PAU formats. I have just modified the date.Nonetheless, I wrote this post last October.

A quotation from Samuel Johnson in 1799.

Have a look at the following pdf document (writing) and page 25 for organising paragraphs structure (a composition is usually made of "3" paragraphs, an opening one, the body and the concluding paragraphs which refer to the first one, though of course there are others, such as: look p.106, opinion or for and against ones, long narratives, letters, (complain, enquire, invitation, ....) messages (phone, etc), reviews, reports, adverts, recipes, instructions, applications, CV, diaries, speeches, summaries, article (situation- problem-solution-opinion structure) and so on... Free and creative styles are welcome to me, a bit risky in the Selectivitat.

7 comentarios:

Andrea Q.L. dijo...

Dear Isabel,
I'm Andrea Quiñonero and I'm so nervous because we didn't do the exam the last week and I know that you want to do it the next Wednesday.
I'll tell you, I'm moving to Menorca for personal reasons. I’ll bring you the certificate.
Finally, I want to ask you to do the exam tomorrow. I know that we haven’t English class, but I wish that I can do it.

My best wishes,

Andrea Quiñonero

Anónimo dijo...

Hello teacher!.
I find your blogg!
Are you doing PAU? What are you studing?

I know, that you like my ants. They're so beautiful.
I suposted i have more wrong words xD, but i tried.

Un beso!
Ana M.

profangles dijo...

Hi, Ana M.!

Yes, I definitely like your ants and I understand your message (don't worry).

All the best!

Jessy_Pat dijo...

Hello teacher.

It(He,She) was of the first quarter, since in the second one I did that of the prueva of access...

Jajaja, did he(she) like the spoilt snapdragon?

To that my boyfriend is handsome(pretty)?

A besito isabel!!!!

P.d: the near(next) time write to me in Spanish, that I have had to translate the half of the text! Jajajaja

Anónimo dijo...

teacher go to my blog
and take a look!
muuak

profangles dijo...

I did it, and for the ones that would like to visit it too, the address is:

http://www.euroresidentes.com/suenos/suenos_frecuentes.htm

there is an interesting webpage too:

http://www.euroresidentes.com/suenos/suenos_frecuentes.htm

Anónimo dijo...

I will take a look.
Aver si paso a Batch xD.
Por cierto... the cookie que llevabas this evening tenia buena pinta :)

un muua!.

I love you teacher! you're incredible! x)


ANA MARÍAAA!